Monthly Pizza-Making Class at Harry’s Miami Beach
Join us on the last Wednesday of each month for a night of cocktails, pizza making, and of course, pizza eating!
This interactive and intimate event starts at 6:30 pm and includes a welcome cocktail paired with appetizers, including polenta fries, arancini, meatballs, and escarole salad. After this, you will get to make your own pizza with your favorite toppings, and for dessert, enjoy olive oil cake with peach compote and soft whipped cream.
Learn how to shape your own dough and make your own pizza with our Pizza Chefs! Pricing is $69 for one or $130 for 2 people, includes tax and tip.
Host Your Own Pizza-Making Class
Just call the restaurant in advance (well in-advance for larger parties) to book the event with the manager.
* Pizza making with a chef, guiding all guests as they make their pies with a multitude of topping options
* A choice of appetizer, family-style salad, and dessert
* Cost per person $55.00, plus gratuity & tax. (Beverages costs are additional)
Kids Pizza-Making Class/Party
The kids’ class includes mozzarella sticks and a chef teaching the kids how to make their own pizza (cheese, pepperoni, sausage, or veggie), a cookie for dessert, and fountain drinks or water.
* Class is open for kids and parents of 6 to 20 people at our Miami Beach location are available. For our Coconut Grove location, we accept groups of kids and parents of 6 to 12 people.
* Cost per person is $30.00 plus gratuity & tax