Monthly Pizza-Making Class With Chef Michael Schwartz at Harry’s Miami Beach
Join us on the last Wednesday of each month for a night of cocktails, pizza making, and of course, pizza eating!
The night will start with a cocktail and passed bites, followed by a hands-on pizza-making tutorial hosted by our Chef Schwartz. Sip wine and beer while we cook your pizzas. Then, you’ll enjoy your creations and get to show them off.
This interactive and intimate event starts at 6:30 pm and includes a welcome cocktail paired with appetizers, including polenta fries, arancini, meatballs, and escarole salad. After this, you will get to make your own pizza with your favorite toppings, and for dessert, enjoy olive oil cake with peach compote and soft whipped cream.
Learn how to shape your own dough and make your own pizza with our Pizza Chefs! Pricing is $82 for one or $154 for 2 people, includes tax and tip.
Host Your Own Pizza-Making Class
Experience a memorable meal for small or large groups by hosting a pizza-making class at either Harry’s location. Events for groups of 6 to 50 people at our Miami Beach location are available. For our Coconut Grove location, we accept groups of 6 to 12 people. This can be a day or night event – any day of the week.
Just call the restaurant in advance (well in-advance for larger parties) to book the event with the manager.
* Pizza making with a chef, guiding all guests as they make their pies with a multitude of topping options
* A choice of appetizer, family-style salad, and dessert
* Cost per person $45.00, plus gratuity & tax. (Beverages costs are additional)
Kids Pizza-Making Class/Party
Your kids love pizza. Why not have a pizza-making party at either of our two Harry’s Pizzeria locations and let your kids learn how to make their own pizza? Great for a birthday or any other celebration.
The kids’ class includes mozzarella sticks and a chef teaching the kids how to make their own pizza (cheese, pepperoni, sausage, or veggie), a cookie for dessert, and fountain drinks or water.
* Class is open for kids and parents of 6 to 20 people at our Miami Beach location are available. For our Coconut Grove location, we accept groups of kids and parents of 6 to 12 people.
* Cost per person is $30.00 plus gratuity & tax